Ted's Montana Grill isn't your ordinary restaurant, so we aren't looking for ordinary people. While we’re Premium, Polished and Professional, we’re also Cool (known as 3 PC). We live by “The Big Sky Spirit” which is our moral compass and is evident in everything that we do.
PASSION BEGINS WITH THE HEART
The little things are the big things in our kitchens. Each of our menu items are made in small batches to ensure the premium freshness of our flavors. Our on-premise butcher shop allows our team to hand carve and grind (daily) to ensure the peak freshness and premium flavor of our beef and bison. Our food doesn’t come in frozen and is never microwaved; we don’t even own one!
At Ted’s Montana Grill the Line Cook is a fundamental member of our team. A TMG Line Cook is not only a position which requires timely and quality preparation of product, but also the ability to display showmanship and interact with our Guests.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (But not limited to)
- Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change.
- Prepares all food items to order, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Grills raw and prepped foods to order and to requested temperature.
- Accepts or rejects ingredients based on quality and quantity.
- Cuts or portions meat, fish and poultry.
- Communicates with HOH Team Members, FOH Team Members and Management throughout the shift regarding status of orders and availability of product.
- Labels all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards.
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains walk-in refrigerator, reach-in refrigerator, cooler drawers, prep, and dry storage area.
- Stocks/restocks items on line according to specifications.
- Understands and complies with food safety and temperature standards.
- Full service restaurant kitchen experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Stands during entire shift.
- Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 100 lbs. up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
We invite you to become part of the team by applying today!
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer.
Posting ID: 545616932Posted: 2021-01-12