Assembler / Kitter
1st and 2nd shifts
- Primary duties include light assembly and packaging of electro-mechanical and optical assemblies and subassemblies to assist the department in meeting production schedules and quality goals, while assisting in other duties as directed by department manager.
- Assist in determining the corrective action for problems identified in instruments, assemblies, processes, tooling, and material.
- Participate with department support functions in the following areas:
- Implement methods to improve manufacturing processes.
- Assist in reviewing and/or updating documentation for processes and assembly equipment.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School education or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred.
- Basic computer skills required
**No health screens required - just typical Waters drug and background check**
Hours: Can be either Shift
Posting ID: 598415253Posted: 2021-01-17