SmartTalent is hiring for a company in Redmond. The material handler works under the close supervision to receive raw materials, ship final product, assist in monthly and yearly inventory counts and issue material to packaging. Looking for eager candidates who want full time work!
Are you ready to be our next valued Teammate? Here are the ways to apply:
• Call or text us: 425-827-5111
• Send a resume to: kirkland@ smarttalent.net (NO SPACE)
- Receive, identify and mark inbound materials.
- Pull, deliver and stage orders for production and packaging.
- Load and unload trailers.
- Perform physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Prepare orders for shipment.
- Operate fork truck in a safe manner.
- Maintain electronic log and hard copy of receiving and shipping files.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must be able to read, write, and converse in the English language.
· Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
· Must be able to work in a variety of conditions: noise, dust, heavy lifting, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time.
· Follow GMP, PPE, and company safety policies in performance of job duties.
This is a Temp to hire opportunity based on performance and attendance. Hourly pay is $15.50 /hr. Shift is 5am-3:30pm Monday through Thursday (3 day weekend!).
During the temporary period SmartTalent offers an ACA compliant healthcare plan as well as a supplemental plan.
SmartTalent is your regional expert and we have the resources to help you with your job search and get you working. We have flexible staffing solutions, if you are seeking a full time or part time position or a temporary or permanent position we can help! SmartTalent services a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, Office and Clerical, Accounting, Call Center, Legal and much more.
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer