Nextday Cabinets of VA, LLC is a leading distributor of all wood kitchen cabinets, vanities and closets is currently recruiting to hire an experienced CSR/Designer for our Norther Virginia Locations (Alexandria/Chantilly.
Our CSR/Designers work directly for the company and will be able to sell a variety of cabinetry styles and accessories.
Our CSR/Designers will be the main point of contact to assist customers in product selection and will also create and present design proposals, close the sale, finalize sales orders and make follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities will include lead generation, building relationships with new customers, resolving customer issues and concerns, submitting and tracking vendor claims and assisting with special sales projects and events as needed.
We require team members to be dependable, professional, friendly, and customer service oriented. **Sign-on Bonus for top notch, experienced design professional, who can start designing immediately using 2020 design software**
Position Expectations and Ability:
· Able to communicate professionally with customers in person, over the phone, and through email
· Able to create designs and submit orders in a timely manner using 20/20 design software
· Able to quote, close sales and process orders
· Able to build a professional relationship with customers
· Able to multi-task and follow established company policies and procedures
· Able to reach aggressive monthly sales goals
· Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Gmail
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English (required)
· Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus!
· Experience with 2020 design software
· Minimum 1-year of sales experience
· Minimum 1-year customer service experience
Position Days and Hours:
· Monday through Friday
· Rotating Saturday's
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Retirement Plan (401k)
· Paid Time Off (PTO and Vacation)
· Flexible work environment