Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Digital Design Intern Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. Through its Internship Program, PAE will provide high-potential undergraduate students the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the government contracting industry, apply their skills to projects within their discipline, and grow their personal and professional networks. An organized self-starter, out-of-the-box thinker, and digital native desired to work, collaborate, and assist creative team projects. The Marketing and Communications team is looking for someone who is creative, driven, and can work both independently and in collaborative settings while meeting tight deadlines. Requirements/Qualifications: • Digital Art/Graphic Design Major, Marketing/Communications Major, Motion Graphics, or student in related field. • 3.0 minimum GPA • Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government security clearance
• Proficient in Adobe Suite programs: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Lightroom, and Premier • Maintains expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint • Experience with editorial apps such as Trello
• Experience content creating, posting on company social media, or related marketing tasks desired. • Understanding and utilizing full range of digital content Gifs, Videos, Motion, Photos, and more. • Meticulous attention to detail
• Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn best practices/trends and data analytics.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects • Basic coding and web UX/UI knowledge are a plus. • Motion design/branding animation knowledge/skills also a plus, but not necessary. Responsibilities: • Assisting with digital assets, design support, and imagery as needed.
• Content creating/caption writing, and soft blogging skills for Social Media posts and creative team web projects. • Proactively recommends trend-setting digital media campaigns aligned with company goals.
• Compile and collect online social media research, and industry best practices.
• Photography/video support at live events, and soft video editing skills is a plus. • Data Analytics, and Social Media Analytics.
• Assist with creative storyboarding, calendar planning, mmock-ups, and file organization. • Keeping design files and creative team library organized • Other administrative duties as assigned. PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement