At a glance:
- Are you a talented technical leader skilled at ensuring the successful onboarding process for fiber and limited-coaxial commercial clients?
- Can you commit to a leadership position enhancing and simplifying the client experience by guiding teams through the installation process?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Enterprise Service Delivery Manager, you ensure a simple and successful onboarding process for fiber and limited-coaxial clients that exceeds their expectations. You are an influential technical professional serving as a critical link between enterprise, regional and local market area leadership teams. You are passionate about building a consensus by working with both internal and external key stakeholders. You propel the client on-boarding process by developing and maintaining strong relationships with Sales Channels, Technical Operations, Construction, Dispatch, Care, the Network Operations Center (NOC) and Engineering.
Using your technical expertise, you manage the core flow of order movement between boundary partners to successfully complete end-to-end client installations. You excel at meeting standard service level objective intervals through the assessment of workforce capacity requirements. You drive onboarding improvements by analyzing and monitoring performance metrics, such as site surveys, installation time frames and completion rates. You maximize department success by identifying training needs and aiding in new product launches. You thrive in an office environment managing the onboarding process across the organization. You report to the Senior Manager of Service Delivery for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental Insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence and growth by supporting all efforts to enhance the client experience.
- Ensure a successful client onboarding process by developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within the key market areas (KMA), shared services, operating groups and corporate services.
- Enhance revenue generation by understanding and supporting the local area market budget, strategic initiatives and annual goals.
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon milestones, service level objectives (SLOs) and intervals through the creation and maintenance of daily and weekly dashboards focused on order movement and other applicable metrics and reporting on them.
- Drive the on-boarding and installation process through the implementation and maintenance of Spectrum Enterprise policies, processes and procedures.
- Maximize capacity planning for client delivery dates by assisting local teams with the evaluation of workloads and providing regular communication to senior leadership.
- Exceed client expectations by serving as the primary internal point of contact during the on-boarding process and working closely with Order Management and Service Activation partner teams.
- Deliver SLOs, meet critical internal delivery dates and installation completion targets by interfacing and engaging with Technical Operations, Construction, field technicians and Network Engineers to understand network designs and physical plant designs.
- Mitigate risk and hold full accountability for the end-to-end completion of issues and escalations by monitoring daily installation progress with the Project Manager and supporting all internal escalations.
- Guide teams to success by assisting with the training of partner teams on company processes, products, tools and reporting.
- Support new product launches by providing boundary partner impact and on-boarding launch requirements to the product development team.
- Serve as a brand ambassador in local boundary partner team meetings.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience with large fiber project management experience with five or more locations.
- Two or more years of managed fulfillment experience with a client base equal to $20 million or more in revenue.
- Three or more years of experience with business operations analysis.
- Three or more years of telephony experience.
- Five or more years of telecommunications experience.
- Five or more years of project management experience.
- Technically proficient with the ability to define specific product requirements.
- In-depth technical understanding of service providers, MSO network architectures and technologies.
- Understanding of process and project management in the broadband business.
- Experience with telephony and related tasks, including an explanation of products and services and data network element activation requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of IP network architecture and equipment.
- Grasp of general accounting and billing procedures.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects.
- Solid decision maker that shows sound judgment while resolving issues working under pressure.
- Excel at multi-tasking in a role with little supervision answering to multiple business units and showing initiative to accomplish job duties using sound judgment.
- Proven history of defining key performance indicators and metrics.
- Confident when preparing and presenting data-driven presentations.
- History of inspiring others to overachieve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- PMP Certification (preferred).
- BISCI- or SCTE NCTI sponsored certifications (preferred).
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here
Posting ID: 598503955Posted: 2021-01-18