Company and Culture:
PuroClean, a leader in emergency property restoration services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold, biohazard, and other conditions resulting in property damage. We operate with a ‘servant-based leadership’ mindset and seek to create an environment where our team members can grow both professionally and spiritually through serving our customers, communities, and each other.
Job Position Description:
With a ‘One Team’
mentality, manage and complete jobs according to PuroClean® processes per work order. Respond to service calls when needed. Set up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish. Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Monitor all assigned jobs to ensure customer needs are met. Perform sales and marketing activities, including add-on sales and security checks. Communicate and establish relationships with commercial, insurance, and residential customers. Job documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Production costs are maintained at the established rate. Add-on sales are made to customers. Communication to Management, other Team Members, and customer, when appropriate, are timely. Working to ensure all customer needs are met in a kind and sympathetic way, our Project Team Leaders take pride in going above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by providing a world class level of service which sets up apart from our competitors in the industry.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction and representing the PuroClean brand
- Effectively perform all aspects of the production processes
- Continued development of production skills and expertise
- Financial asset and equipment management
- Following all uniform and policy guidelines in line with the Brand Identity Guide
- Always leaving jobsites with a clean and orderly appearance
- Coaching and training of production staff technicians
- Preventative maintenance on vehicles, equipment and oversight of facility maintenance
- Ensure clear communication with office staff, immediate supervisor and fellow technicians
- Use electronic devices and software safely and carefully, including cell phones, tablets and various software
- Drive company vehicles safely
- 24/7 work potential when on call given that we are an emergency service provider
- Excellence in 360 degree Customer Service Mentality - property owners, adjusters, team mates, management, etc.
- Managing property restoration projects of various types, such as water, mold, fire, biohazard, and content.
- Willingness for continued learning and growth, ability to ‘lead and coach’ your teammates.
- Attention to details in organization, cleanliness and care for facility, assets and equipment.
- Aptitude with restoration record keeping such as sketching, tick sheets, MICA, Restoration Manager, etc.
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care are caution with teammates and customers.
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and comfortable on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Clean driving record that would allow you to be a company insured driver.
- IICRC certification and MICA experience a plus.
- Learn and develop new professional skills in a fast-paced, family environment.
- Serve your community in their time of need. ‘Servant Based Leadership.'
- Healthcare, 401(k), continuing education and certification expense, uniform, tools.
- Competitive pay, overtime when possible, and other benefits.
- Additional bonus and perks based on personal and company performance.
Posting ID: 593355423Posted: 2021-01-24