Support retail operations by managing the day to day execution of merchandise processing through the Distribution Network.
Do you love. . . to coordinate the processing of goods through a supply chain?
Are you energized. . . by problem solving to increase productivity measures?
Do you enjoy. . . ensuring strategies are executed?
IMPROVE WORKFLOW TO DRIVE RESULTS
- Manage the workflow of several departments in conjunction with individual department supervisors
- Develop and maintain accuracy standards to ensure unit inventory integrity
- Align with business partners to resolve issues and ensure efficient service
- Ensure dynamic staffing to meet company goals
EVALUATE PERFORMANCE INDICATORS TO ENSURE EFFECTIVE MERCHANDISE PROCESSING
- Effectively manage staff to meet UPH and CPU goals
- Ensure performance best practices by monitoring safety and accident incident reports to reduce lost time
- Evaluate and track level of service and accuracy standards
LEAD HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY AND ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT
- Leads direct reports to achieve unit goals in accordance with Kohl's policies and practices
- Increase associate engagement by developing and communicating a clear vision
- Maintaining open communication by setting clear objectives and removing barriers
- Develop an effective staff through coaching and performance feedback
- Prior experience managing teams in a distribution warehouse environment
- Working knowledge of automated distribution and warehouse systems
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Radio Frequency technology, Windows and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in hours to support multi-shift operations
Posting ID: 583075458Posted: 2020-11-10