It is the Sushi Chef’s primary responsibility to prepare the highest quality sushi plates/rolls consistently and effectively. As a Sushi Chef, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the quality of food produced in our kitchen and ultimately the overall experience extended to our guests.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Primarily performs sushi preparation according to recipes or instructions and must efficiently execute intricate and aesthetically pleasing sushi plates and rolls.
• Will partner with the restaurant staff to ensure the safety and sanitation of our facilities follow federal, state, local and Kona Grill standards.
• Must have 1 – 3 years’ experience working as a sushi chef
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to 8 hours while maintain a fun and positive attitude
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities
Kona Grill Offers:
• Growth Opportunities
• Competitive Pay
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Flexible Work Schedule
• A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
• Paid Time Off (must be eligible)
• Health Benefits (must be eligible)
Posting ID: 599579042Posted: 2021-01-18