SOLUTE, Inc. is a rapidly growing software development and engineering company looking for an experienced and results-driven Senior Recruiter to help meet our staffing needs. This position will report to upper management and will be responsible for full cycle recruiting of software engineers and other technical talent. The ideal candidate will lead the recruiting efforts, create active and passive candidate pipelines and pursue interested talent to ultimately hire the best candidates.
If you are a motivated individual with a proven track record in recruiting looking for an opportunity that rewards results, now is the time to join our team!
- Search for and identify strong candidates and fill open positions in accordance with company hiring needs
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing candidates, reviewing applicant qualifications against requirements, conducting phone screens and scheduling in-person interviews
- Establish proactive recruiting strategies to develop passive candidate pools and ensure adequate applicant flow for all assigned open positions
- Track candidate status, maintain detailed applicant records and keep managers apprised of developments
- Engage with candidates in a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Manage the hiring pipeline to ensure job requisitions are updated and monitored regularly
- Follow established company hiring processes and develop new procedures as needed
- Ensure ISO:9001 compliance
- Preform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree and minimum 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Software Engineering positions
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (Workable preferred)
- Extensive LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and results-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contributions
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 10 paid Holiday
SOLUTE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.
Posting ID: 601671407Posted: 2021-01-27