Company Name: Clackamas Bakery
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
What We Offer
• Starting wage of $19.37 per hour with the potential of $20+ after the first year
• Consistent 8- or 10- hour shifts
• Night shift premiums and classification differentials
• One week of paid vacation after the first year, two weeks after two years. (Increases to three weeks after five years)
• Paid Holidays after 6-month continuous employment, full six paid holidays and one floating holiday after the first year.
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension plan, paid sick leave, and other voluntary benefits.
• Weekly paydays
• Optional Company stock purchase option and 401(k)
• Lots of opportunities to grow and obtain new skills
• Employee discounts at all Kroger Stores (Fred Meyer and QFC Stores)
• Many other perks including discounts on travel, auto, home insurance, and more.
• This is Local 114 BCTGM union shop
Responsible for effectively performing a variety of positions throughout the facility in a safe, effective, and accurate manner while following procedures and processes, and maintaining and improving the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight