We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Specialties: Koren Riley's National Property Management Services division is a nationwide property management recruitment firm that specializes exclusively in identifying, evaluating, and recruiting professional management talent for the real estate, construction and property management industries.
We have been successfully helping our corporate clients find the best talent in the property management industry for many years. Our clients include Developers, Investors, Property Managers, Lenders, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Corporations, Advisors, and Contractors. We have helped professionals at the site and corporate levels further their careers.
When seeking professionals for property management, real estate or construction, Koren Riley's networking capabilities, associations, contacts, and reputation are constantly at work for you.
Posting ID: 598064256Posted: 2021-01-26