Title: Oracle Cloud Consultant (expertise in Oracle Cloud and can handle A/R, G/L, A/P, and Assets as a minimum)
Duration: 12 months (1640 hours max)
Locations: Chicago, IL
We are in immediate need of an Oracle Cloud Functional Lead: Financials, specifically guiding implementation for Oracle Cloud Financials. This role would handle general ledger, receivables, and assets implementation for transition from EBS to Oracle Cloud.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling the general ledger, receivables, and assets implementation for transition from EBS to Oracle Cloud.
- Responsible for leading an Oracle Cloud Implementation project.
- Organize, lead and deliver successful efforts.
- Build relationships with consultants and client staff.
Qualifications: Experience/Education Required
- At least 6 years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Cloud
- Extensive experience with lead at multiple Oracle Financials implementations with at least one Oracle Cloud implementation project
- Cloud implementation expertise with general ledger, receivables, cash management and assets.
- Oracle Cloud Certification preferred
- Accounting Experience
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, able to work independently and with other project resources.
- Must have proven client interaction experience.
Posting ID: 601194372Posted: 2021-01-24