GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
The general job duties for the Assistant Clinical Manager include providing and monitoring services for intellectually challenged adults that ensure their indvidual desired outcomes are being met and services are in compliance with State and Federal Public Health/Aid guidelines. The Assistant Clinical Manager will also provide direct supervision of QIDP staff to ensure compliance with State and Federal guidelines.
1. Bachelor's degree in a human service or related field, must meet state licensing requirements.
2. Must be a certified QIDP.
3. Must have supervisory experience.
4. Must be able to communicate effectively: listening, verbal and written.
5. Must have valid driver's license with driving record acceptable to Agency's insurer.