What better bay than to start off the new year with our brand new Collision center in Chantilly, K&W of Chantilly!
Currently looking for experienced Body Technicians
- Repair vehicles per estimate while following OEM procedures
- Ensure parts being installed are correct type and proper fit
- Prepare vehicles to be paint shop ready
- Cooperate with other employees to ensure vehicle repairs are done correctly and timely
- Participate in assigned training classes with I-CAR and/or OEM Certified programs within the Chantilly Auto Body Group
The right fit individuals will:
- Be punctual and reliable on a daily basis (weekdays)
- Have the appropriate experience needed for technician role
- Be able to communicate and work well with other shop employees
- I-CAR training and welding certified is a plus, or willingness to obtain.
This is full-time with generous earning opportunity and full benefits (Medical, Dental, IRA, Vacation, etc.).
We're looking for career technicians who are dedicated to their profession. The average length of employment at our other location is over 10 years. We take care of technicians that are serious about building/finishing out their careers.
Please respond with a brief description of your experience.
K&W of Chantilly is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
Salary and Commission positions available.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Auto Body Repair: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED with experience
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma with experience
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Posting ID: 595292941Posted: 2021-01-24