L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Description: Job Title: Sr. Associate, Program FinanceLocation: Ashburn, VAJob Description:
The Sr. Associate, Program Finance works in one or more areas of financial, business, or budget analysis under the direction of management. Duties include research, selection, and compilation of financial data from multiple sources, such as sales, production, accounting, public sources, or vendors and subsequent analysis of that data to produce business information used to support decisions. Verifies the accuracy of data and all assumptions.
The Advanced Systems & Technologies (AS&T) division specializes in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced Unmanned Air Systems (UAS / UAV), advanced radar systems, next-generation weapon systems, and other RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience.Essential Functions:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Maintainsand updates projects in COBRA using Earned Value Techniques (Budget, Performance, Actual and ETC)
- Setsup and Maintains project IDs in Cost Point
- ProvidesProgram Managers and Control Account Managers with Financial Support andrecommendation
- AssistsProgram Managers with EAC updates as required by Sarbanes-Oxley Controls
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, andreview and verify accuracy
- Prepares the monthly short term forecast (STF) for revenue, profit, cash and neworders.
- Use financial analysis to providerecommendations to management on applicable deliverables
- Team player that is willing toassist other members of the finance department with performance of financial analysis and required review of data before submission
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting andcommunicating in a manner thatis cooperative and supportive ofcustomers, co-workers andmanagers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum2 years' of experience in Financial or Aerospace and Defense industries
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoDclearance and any additional clearances as required.
- Directexperience in Government contracting to include working with DCAA and DCMAexperience with DFAS, FAR and CAS desired but not required
- Existing DoDclearance with current 5 year update
- Excellent people skills to includecollaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic teamenvironment
- Outstanding work ethic andcommitment to organizational success
- Prior Earned Value Managementexperience
- Proficient with Microsoft Officeproducts
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- MS degree in Accounting, Finance,Economics or Business Administration with equivalent experience desired.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration required.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.