If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is plus
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
LabCorp seeking a Sr. Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Terre Haute, IN. This is a full time benefited position generally working on the 2nd shift, but will cover any route in the area including 1st and 3rd shift as needed. Must have previous route experience and good customer service skills. Basic computer skills will also be needed for this position.
In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use.
The schedule for this position will be generally 2nd shift, but will cover all routes in the area.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Act as a floater for the logistics team providing as needed coverage for various routes
- Provide on route training for new couriers/drivers
- Assist with dispatch and pickups when needed
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
Posting ID: 590866554Posted: 2020-12-03