IMC Digital Innovations (IMC_di) is a division of International Market Centers (IMC), the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. Launched in January, 2020, IMC_di will build and market the de-facto e-commerce digital platform for the Gift, Home Décor, Apparel and Furniture industries. Our industry changing platform will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software and smart showroom tools to enable in-showroom scanning, data capture and sales tools. With bold people and bold ambitions, and by investing as much as $100 million, we will change and grow the industries we serve.
International Market Centers owns and operates nearly 20 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. For more information on IMC, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be joining a team of technology enthusiasts that believe in quality software engineering principles and the prudent use of cutting-edge technology to build robust software services. IMC_di has a suite of product offerings for mobile sales forces, product management, customer relationship management, website product development, catalog management, and dynamic publishing as well as an extensive professional service arm for digital marketing and e-commence website development.
In this role, you will work with resources to plan and execute projects for new and existing customers. You will also take part in the development, testing, deployment and support of new product releases and deployments. Also, you will contribute to identifying opportunities, developing strategies, and implementing up-sale/optimization initiatives. You will be working in an Agile environment and be part of a product team developing software solutions by gathering requirements from stakeholders, creating systems flows, data models, and processes.
· Maintain awareness of he product suite (e.g. customers, users, industry, technology, vendors, competitors, etc.) and use this knowledge to assist in project strategy and direction
· Articulate the key user and customer benefits of product capabilities, functions and features
· Act as leader (champion) for his/her respective projects within the IMC_di team
· Manage customer feedback reports and communicate recommendations accordingly
· BA management degree or equivalent, with 1 year of commercial project management experience.
· Commanding project leadership and follow-through with delivery team resources, including QA
· Project management practice experience & discipline with adherence to process in an agile/rapid development methodology
· Usage of Agile based (SCRUM) project management tools are highly desirable (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
· Knowledge of building applications and products for the sales sector
· Website/Digital Project Management experience
· Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget
· PMP certification interest highly desirable
· Scrum master certification (CSM) interest highly desirable
· Cloud and app technology experience highly desirable
· Strong customer focused, team-oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to customers and management
· Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget with a high level of integrity
· Strong communication skills
· Strong team-oriented skills
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with Federal and State Equal Employment Laws.