We are seeking a Professional Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Provide Excellent Customer Service.
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Apply in Person Monday -Friday 9a.m-3p.m
S.F.S.G Talent Acquisition Manager.
2615 W Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33135
Bring your Class D Security License, Driver's License/State Identification, and your Social Security card with you to the Interview . """""(HIRING ON THE SPOT""""
Posting ID: 587901698Posted: 2020-11-18