A group in Illinois needs an additional emergency medicine physician due to growth. This position is full time working 12, 12-hour shifts per month with NP backup support. The ideal candidate will be an ABEM physician, but they also welcome board-eligible physicians. If you do not have an active Illinois medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This independent contractor position is offering $175+ per hour and malpractice with tail coverage.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
To get started, contact George Petiya directly at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job #2646031.
*Quick Facts:** Independent contractor
* $175+ per hour
* Malpractice with tail coverage
* Looking to hire someone ASAP
* FP/IM with EM experience accepted
* 12, 12-hour shifts per month
* NP as backup
* ABEM preferred, will accept BE
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 567230068Posted: 2020-11-26