Factory Direct Marine & RV is one of the largest recreational dealerships on the east coast. We offer the leading industry products and back our customers with second to none service and an experience found nowhere else. WE MAKE BOATING & CAMPING FUN!
Do you have Sales experience with the ability to learn new information quickly? How about a self-starter mentality?
Product Specialists will help generate new business by assisting customers in purchasing new or used Boat's and RV's by face to face selling, internet and phone sales. The hired candidate will be trained on product knowledge for our vast inventory, training on how to generate your own leads through internet campaigns, trained on how to sell over the phone and to generate leads from cold calling from our client base of thousands of available contacts.
- Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
- Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
- Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle expert. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
- Follow up daily on all sales leads from a variety of sources using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality throughout the workday
- Positive can-do mentality, eager to improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail in follow-through and closing skills
- Valid driver's license
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid training
- Weekly salary, commission and bonuses
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 580695865Posted: 2020-11-03