The Assistant Front End Manager provides leadership and guidance to cashiers, supervisors and loaders, along with continuous feedback to ensure optimum productivity and that customer service/satisfaction is always at its peak
- Monitoring all front end activities between customers, cashiers, loaders and supervisors
- Monitoring and authorize price adjustments, voids, cancelled transactions, returns, and check transactions.
- Ensuring guidelines and procedures are followed to minimized any losses from theft, robbery and employee dishonesty
- Monitoring front end and direct cashiers to open lanes as needed
- Ensuring cashiers are serving all customers as quickly as possible and following proper procedures during checkout.
- Closing (cash out) cashiers and make cash drops as needed.
- Providing assistance to all supervisors
- Diffuse any problems customers and/or employees may encounter.
- Schedule breaks and lunches for cashiers, loaders and supervisors
- Ensuring the supervisors, cashiers and loaders are keeping register area and restrooms clean neat and organized
- Performing end of day and cash room procedures as needed.
- Performing Cashier Audits and Certifications
- Work cash register as needed to ensure prompt service.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday - Friday
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.