Job Summary:Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com. Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on! The Role:
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to oversee management of financial statements, prepare forecast and budget data across multiple countries in Latin America, analyze & prepare key financial schedules/deliverables and assist in other special reporting projects as needed. Responsibilities:
- Role will entail hands on management of international accounting and reporting
- Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations and bank reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L.
- Assist in preparation of all key forecast and budget schedules across an array of companies and locations; analyze forecast/budget data and assist in preparation of required forecast/budget schedules.
- Month end close and SOX reporting
- Fixed cost review and management, including recording of appropriate accruals
- Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables
- Assist in preparation of all applicable sales and use tax returns
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- 7 years comparable work experience
- 3+ years' experience in financial statement preparation / general ledger accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting operations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Oracle experience preferred but not required
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. HIRING PRACTICES
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.