CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with over 70 fast-casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean-inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Our mission is to fuel full lives through a bold and innovative food culture. From our restaurants to our Support Center, CAVA team members foster a culture of transparency, humility, positivity, thoughtfulness, and fanaticism.
Our prep crew helps create an exceptional experience for every guest that walks through our doors. From greeting guests with genuine passion to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens, our prep crew helps create CAVA fanatics.
• Follow food safety, sanitation, and quality procedures
• Control prep levels based on volume of guests to ensure freshness
• Restock prep stations and keep them clean and organized
• Put deliveries away
• Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
• Stand and/or walk for an entire shift – You will be connecting with our guests and delivering a personalized experience to everyone in the restaurant
You are expected to:
• Develop Yourself & Others - Focus on self-improvement while also supporting the success of your team.
• Put the Customer First - Consistently create CAVA fanatics by finding ways to say ‘yes’ to every guest.
• Achieve Results - Take ownership of your station throughout every shift.
• Foster Collaboration - Work with others to find success as a group through communication and participation.
• Adapt to Change - Solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach.
CAVA offers all team members a clear career path that includes continuous training and development. We are committed to creating leaders in our restaurants by providing you the tools and mentorship to help you find continued success with us as a Special Ops Trainer, Culinary Lead, Guest Experience Manager, and beyond!
We also offer:
‣ A competitive base hourly rate
‣ A generous benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, and pet insurance
‣ 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution after one year
‣ Free CAVA food
‣ Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
‣ The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Having fun is a must!
CAVA – joining “A culture, not a concept”
Posting ID: 562718875Posted: 2020-08-14