Federal Health IT Services Business Development Director
Job Locations US-VA-Sterling
Job ID 2019-1743
# of Openings 1
Category Marketing/Sales/Business Dev
The REI Business Development Director is a professional that actively participates in leadership and program execution of the REI Growth Team by leading business development initiatives in Federal Health IT Services. This individual has a wide variety of responsibilities to include, but not be limited to: growing the business, understanding customer requirements, building and managing pursuit teams, and collaborating with REI technical and operations teams to deliver value to customers. As a key member of the REI leadership team reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, this individual understands and operates with the highest integrity and represents REI to customers, partners, and internal team members.
- Identify, qualify and lead new Business Development in assigned accounts
- Formulate and execute business development strategies in assigned markets
- Actively engage in the customer and partner ecosystem and represent REI in the business community at industry and client events
- Educate potential government customers , industry partners , and internal team members on the REI value proposition
- Understand and utilize market trends, mission priorities, and customer goals to envision, shape, and close opportunities
- Develop and maintain highly effective relationships with the Government executives, Program Managers, contract management offices and industry partners that drive growth
- Manage the development of Sources Sought, Request for Information (RFIs), and Request for Proposal or Quote (RFP /RFQ ) responses in conjunction with REI CTO and REI Account Teams
- Lead the development of Agency-specific account growth plans in conjunction with REI Account Teams
- Support brand development and market outreach activities
- Act as a liaison with Program Managers, Project Managers, and Task Leads to identify customer challenges and potential for organic growth of existing task orders
- Strategize, build, and manage REI and external partner teams to pursue new growth opportunities
- Manage communication among and participation by team members to drive business to REI contract vehicles and maximize win rate
- Quickly identify the right teaming partners for each task order
- Develop non-disclosure and teaming agreements for review and approval
- At least 15 years of experience working with systems integrators in the Federal Government market and at least 10 years ' experience in Business Development Management, Program Management/Administration, and/or Capture Management
- Extensive network of Government and industry relationships in Federal Health IT customers such as the Department of Health and Human Services and major components including, but not limited to: HHS Headquarters, Food and Drug Administration, Administration for Children and Families, and National Institutes of Health
- Experience as an active "hands-on" leader in Business Development and/or Capture Management
- Proven performance in breaking into new accounts and expanding business
- Proven reputation of establishing and maintaining credibility, and influencing senior levels of Government customers and Industry partners
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizations focused on execution and growth, and build and sustain customer intimacy at the highest levels
- Proven experience in pursuing and capturing new federal business, including building and leveraging relationships, developing effective teaming and win strategies, and writing winning proposals
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, as this position interfaces with all functions within the organization and a broad group of outside constituencies.
- Ability to physically work on-site in Sterling, VA for up to 2 days per week with occasional CONUS travel
- Demonstrated ability to conduct market and industry research analyses
- Working knowledge of GSA Schedules and other GWAC vehicles terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARs
Location: Sterling, VA
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges alongside reliable teammates, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.
REI Systems' workforce is a blend of amazing, talented, and technology-savvy individuals. We are growing continuously, yet sustainably, with a number of new opportunities for challenges and career advancement.
Posting ID: 567175592Posted: 2020-08-09