$17-19/hour (based on experience)
1. The Warehouse Receiver is a key member of Logistics team, responsible for accepting, receiving, tracking and documenting all incoming and outgoing product.
2. Serves as a backup driver if needed to ensure food collection and deliveries are handled safely and efficiently.
3. Supports warehouse and food distribution activities as needed.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
1. Is main point of contact for deliveries and helps coordinate the drop off of deliveries 2. Receives scheduled shipments, checks for damages, verifies shipment accuracies, weighs product to bill of lading and logs transactions according to company policies and procedures
3. Count and record the receipt of shipped goods while ensuring that orders have been correctly satisfied.
4. Record and flag any discrepancies
5. Enter data into inventory tracking system, capture complete and accurate information, and retain records in Excel
6. Handles and sorts product for distribution to the satellites
7. Receives donations and facilitates pickups from Smart Sacks Partners and local community members as needed
8. Maintain non-perishable food inventory log
9. Assist School –Based Programs Clerk with Smart Sacks Partners pickups
10. Contact supplier and resolve any shipping issues
11. Ensures the receiving area and offices are clean, sanitary and free from contaminants
12. Helps unloads trucks from grocery store routes and food pickups and loads and unloads trucks for satellite sites
13. Follows warehouse policies and procedures and enforces guidelines with volunteers for the safe and efficient handling perishable and nonperishable food
14. Works with the Warehouse manager and teammates to ensure proper storage of food in warehouse, including ensuring food is stored safely and at proper temperature
15. Other duties as assigned
1. Minimum 5 Years Experience in Shipping/Receiving
2. Microsoft Excel Proficiency Required
Oral and written communication skills with English fluency (Spanish is a plus)
2. Basic Math, time management and organizational skills
3. Collaboration skills
4. Flexibility and ability to receive direction and learn
5. Technical capacity (must be able to work on a computer, use email, Excel spreadsheets and inventory tracking software)
6. Demonstrated stress management/composure
7. Ability to work as a part of a team as well as individually
1. Able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly and up to 100 pounds at one time
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook and Excel
3. Experience effectively collaborating with diverse staff and volunteers
4. Able to multi-task effectively and handle a wide variety of diverse and concurrent responsibilities
5. Detail-oriented and organized
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Experience working within systems for managing staff, volunteers, inventory, and other resources
8. Excellent communication and organizational skills
9. Valid driver’s license and Department of Transportation (DOT) medical card with the proven ability to drive any Manna vehicle (preferred but not required)
10. Clean driving record with no moving violations in the past two years and no major violations in the past ten years.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. The employee must be able to stand continuously for up to 3 hours at a time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a warehouse environment. The employee must be able to stand for long hours. While packing and distributing food, the employee will be exposed to a wide array of environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold, rain, snow and ice. The employee must be able to work in these conditions for up to 3 hours at a time.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]