HVAC Dispatcher w/ Customer Service- New Castle DE
Our client in New Castle Delaware is seeking a HVAC Dispatcher with Administrative and billing skills. This is a Full time Temp to hire position.
HVAC Dispatcher Customer Service duties may include:
The primary job of this position is to coordinate company resources to meet customer's needs while providing top level communication and feedback to all parties involved.
Schedule pm service, parts installation, and emergency calls and dispatch assigned HVAC technicians
Assign workload, support & monitor field representatives according to customer needs and company resources.
Match technicians' service level and training to our customers' service requirements based on knowledge geography, time & distance, and overall work demands
Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment for co-workers.
Preparing and verifying monthly maintenance work orders. Directs and keep record of PM contracts and monitor PM completion rates
Ensure schedule is up to date for all service technicians. Plan the schedule against customer needs and proactively adjust as needed. Continuous monitoring of workload and field technicians. Pre-plan activities for next day's workload.
Address customer issues in a professional manner relating to assigned technicians and accounts within your realm of authority. Understand the importance of customer service and prioritize the customers' needs.
Record description of work to be performed for the technician. Type readings/descriptions from tasking sheets as they are turned in and make changes or additions such as serial numbers, belt sizes and quantities, and filter sizes and quantities
Issue purchase orders as needed
Answer department service lines and answer other department phones quickly and professionally using the company incoming call script.
Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
Back-up Service Manager and other Service Coordinators as required to cover vacations, lunch, illness etc
Participate in rotating on-call schedule to support on-call technician
Demonstrate strong leadership to manage the technicians schedule to insure profitability.
Follow up on service orders and communicate customer needs to departmental personnel
Call customers to schedule maintenance appointments. Contact Customer prior to dispatch to ensure their presence. Contact customer to confirm parts receipt and schedule installation
General customer service follow-up on important or difficult situations to ensure satisfaction.
Understand the skills, strengths and weaknesses of the field technicians so as to dispatch field technicians in relation to the job opportunity and ability of the technician.
Provide all necessary information to field technicians. Debrief each call before dispatching the technician.
Develop plans and analyzes both potential problems and opportunities for enhancing operations and maximize profitability
Collaborate with others to make a substantial contribution to the continued operation and growth of the organization
Other administrative tasks as assigned
• You must have an energetic, unflappable and upbeat personality ~
• Company & team focused
• Positive attitude
• Goal oriented
• Leadership skills
• Problem solver
• Able to communicate effectively
• Must be able to adapt to change on a constant basis
• Accurate & fast typing skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, and Windows
• Willingness to learn customer service management and scheduling / dispatch software
• Effective communication rapport along with excellent customer rapport
• Must be flexible to work long hours and weekends as needed
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment when required
• Ability to prioritize work
• Good written and oral communication
• Maintain confidentiality
• Work without direct supervision
• Good reasoning abilities - Able to "think on your feet" to provide customers with needed information for their specific installation or repair.
• Good time management and organizational skills - Able to plan and schedule work rather than just react. Effectively organize information and files
• Work with different personalities and take input from multiple people
• Work under pressure deadlines
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!