Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part-time and Per Diem All Shifts. Immediate need for 11p - 7a shift.
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill, in East Norwalk, is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Bonus & incentive programs ✦ Growth opportunities
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for Open Interviews every Tuesday, 2pm - 5:30pm.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill, 73 Strawberry Hill Ave Norwalk, CT
The Certified Nursing Assistant plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance.
Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current Connecticut Nurse’s Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.
- 1 year(s): Working with seniors
- Certified Nursing Assistant or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Leadership/Management Skills
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posting ID: 584173649Posted: 2020-11-03