Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Food Service Worker who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing, works patient tray line assembling prepared foods on trays for general and therapeutic diets; performs
sanitation duties as assigned in dish room; ensures that supportive tasks are
accomplished within scope of duties and in a timely manner. Responsible for 100% tray accuracy; actions and attitude that contributes to the critical success factors of the organization (i.e. Best place to work, most extraordinary experience, superior outcomes, financial success for reinvestment, valued as a faith-based organization, and a growing organization vital to the community).
Qualified candidates will possess or must have:
* High school or GED
• One year of current experience within a hospital environment
* Strong customer service skills
* Able to handle a multi task environment
* Must be able to speak and read English
• Food Handlers Certification helpful
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Day Shift and Night Shift every other weekend
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 565758526Posted: 2020-08-03