Home Care Assistance is looking for an office assistant to join our team in our Henderson office. The office assistant is responsible for maintaining a steady flow of caregiver applicants to the office. The ideal candidate will have strong social skills and excellent organizational abilities.
- Caregiver acquisition – Post jobs and ads on recruiting websites. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview process with individuals. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Assist management in conducting background and reference checks. Collect relevant caregiver information such as drivers license, car insurance, work availability. Upload all documentation into ClearCare. Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Administrative duties – Schedule interviews, draft questions, attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma is required,
- Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- PC literacy
- Ability to work in a team environment
About Home Care Assistance:
Home Care Assistance is a personal care services company dedicated to providing innovative care programs to help seniors live healthier, more independent lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 609430903Posted: 2021-03-01