Business Analysis ManagerLocation
VA121-VA-Reston Office Sprint Job Description
We are seeking a strategic-thinking Business Analysis Manager to join our Digital Strategy & Planning team. In this role, you will work with teams across the organization to optimize value creation and margin for our Digital Marketing business. You will provide investment recommendations to leadership to drive value and ROI on investment by crafting and presenting complicated analyses in a clear and concise way. To be successful you will need to be a self-starter and have a passion for learning. You are skilled at data extraction and manipulation and possess an unbridled curiosity to search out and dig up the information you need from disparate sources so you can meet your goals. You are an outstanding teammate and a highly accountable customer advocate with high integrity. You flourish in ambiguity because you know how to provide clarity through fact-based analysis.**This is an individual contributor role** Req ID
Marketing Location Address
12502 Sunrise Valley DrEOE StatementEqual Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.Brand
- Perform profitability analysis, understand key drivers (e.g. sales volumes, margin, customer retention, value creation, return on investment), and data mining to support analyses and drive key insights.
- Communicate performance, risks, and opportunities to Digital leaders, as well as partner together to execute key initiatives.
- Work closely with Management, Sales, Technology, and Marketing to understand business issues, incorporate them into business and financial models, and steer investments to increase value and margin performance.
- Develop comprehensive financial models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to resolve effectiveness of key investment decisions.
- Build executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
- 4+ years' experience in financial and operational analysis; telecommunications experience a plus
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong visualization skills to put together a strong data narrative
- Shown ability to work across departments and develop positive relationships
- Strong proficiency measuring and analyzing large sets of data with the ability to act on those financial results
- Ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative concentration preferred
Full TimeTravel Required?
NoOther Locations Available
Overland Park,KS; Frisco,TX; Atlanta,GA; Bellevue,WADepartment
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.