* Now Hiring: OvernightHouseperson to assist Housekeeping Department
Overnight Houseperson is the perfectposition for someone who likes to clean, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a self- managed work situation. We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
• Are you right for a Houseperson role? Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you're happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything's in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping withlaundry and attend to guest needs.
As the Overnight Houseperson, you will:
• Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
• Coordinate and help housekeeping withlaundry.
• Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
• Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it's needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful but not necessary. The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required. The ability to operate a vacuum, carpet cleaner, and snow blower is expected.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution - FREE MONEY!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount - save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs - take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord's foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest - having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
Posting ID: 588806432Posted: 2020-12-01