Ready to be part of something brand new and exciting? Join us at our newest P.F. Chang’s concept, P.F. Chang’s To-Go!
We are growing rapidly and we’re building our pipeline for growth! We’re looking for an inspiring culinary leader to ignite passion amongst others. This is an extended learning opportunity to develop the skills and expertise to move into a leadership role within P.F. Chang’s.
As an MIT, you will develop skills to provide leadership and guidance to hourly team members, both in the front and back of house operations. Once proficient, the MIT will be capable to oversee the overall operational and culinary excellence of a P.F. Chang’s To-Go restaurant. This developmental role also facilitates core learning to unlock additional management growth opportunities within our P.F. Chang’s Bistro concept.
- Want to work with a high growth brand?
- Enjoy tackling challenges?
- Think creatively when driving for results?
- Possess the talent, vision, and desire to invest time and energy into creating outstanding food, building great teams, and developing and/or expanding a successful career?
Read on to learn more about the #pfchangslife!
- Immersive Learning: Under the To-Go Operating Partner’s mentorship, practices the ability to lead culinary and operations and handles administrative management tasks in daily operations
- Drive Culinary Excellence: Deliver an amazing guest experience through your culinary expertise
- Motivate & Mentor: Supervises, assigns, and delegates tasks to staff upon completion of aligned training of skills and programs in areas responsible for that supervision
- Create & Nurture Culture: Hire passionate people and develop, encourage, and model a fun, positive, family-style work environment
- Lead & Inspire Return Visits: Wow our guests by providing hot, fast, scratch made food - as they want it, when they want it
- 1 -2 years of restaurant management experience; kitchen experience is required
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to mentor and train team members
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide direction
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory and food cost
- Adapt quickly to a variety of work environments, and work effectively with different types of people
- Requires general systems proficiency
- Expand your management experience with a global leader
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Competitive salary with monthly bonus opportunity
- 2 weeks paid vacation (after 6 months of employment)
- Paid holidays
- Path for growth and career advancement
- Top of the line Chef Coats Provided
- Meal benefits
If this leadership opportunity sounds appetizing to you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!
Posting ID: 589575019Posted: 2020-11-26