Why you want to work here:
This is a rapidly growing tech start-up that is making it easier for patients to work with their doctors on scheduling and follow-ups. They recently moved to a larger office and looking to expand their team. Great for someone with strong customer service skills and actually wants their voice heard when it comes to ideas on how to improve the organization.
- Excellent healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental)
- 401K plan, stock options
- Catered lunches, Unlimited vacation
- Open floor plan promotes collaboration, as well as the occasional fun games in the office.
- Flexible working hours and an environment that’s equally professional and casual (yes, that means that you can wear shorts to work!).
- Flat organizational structure allowing more ownership and opportunities for each member to succeed individually and as a whole.
Customer Success Associate Responsibilities:
- Work with patients, providers and their staff as a facilitator and representative through phone, chat, and email.
- Providing insights and recommendations based on patient and provider feedback.
- Working in a collaborative environment alongside their business development and engineering teams.
- Conduct customer on-boarding, streamline the day-to-day appointment flow, and answer customer questions.
- You will set up online scheduling profiles; develop training materials, and training sessions online and in-person.
- You will recommend and coordinate specific work flows for each practice, assist providers with operational and product-related issues, and provide detailed reports/analytics of appointments.
- Answer patient queries online and via telephone while gathering their feedback.
Customer Success Associate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a Four Year University
- Some customer service experience and/or administrative experience.
- Previous administrative experience in a healthcare setting a plus
- Ability to provide a high level of respectful, professional customer service to patients and providers
- Skills in active listening and problem solving
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Customer Success Associate (Healthcare) - Start and work remote!
Full-Time Opportunity $45K + Great Benefits
Posting ID: 577313064Posted: 2021-01-21