There's more to enterprise security than defending perimeters. We believe that an IT security strategy aligned to the needs of business is essential to future growth and innovation. Our solutions help customers protect their whole enterprise, inside and out, efficiently and proactively; comply with internal governance policies and external regulations & enable the adoption of new applications and technology. We help customers create and maintain a strong security foundation with interconnected solutions that span the enterprise. From the endpoint to the data center to the cloud, One Identity solutions mitigate risk and reduce complexity so companies can move their business forward.
We are currently looking for a Sales Director to lead One Identity’s Enterprise Account Team, responsible for selling One Identity’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. This is a remote based role which can be based anywhere in the US. Travel is required to support sales representative activities with customers, prospects and customers throughout the region to drive bookings growth.
Will manage and lead a sales team covering a multi-state region. Communicate, implement and execute sales activities and strategies to maximize sales bookings in line with corporate objectives. Assume responsibility for accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual bookings.
• Engage in leading the sales team to proper pipeline creation and quarterly bookings success
• Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members
• Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
• Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
• Manage software field sales members in the sale of the organizations software products or services to specific existing named or strategic accounts on a geographic basis
• Customarily and regularly engage at client and partner facilities
• Responsible for organizing cross functional teams’ engagement with accounts
• Assume responsibility for sales objectives
• Contribute to properly setting sales targets
• Participate with the reps throughout the account planning process.
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 5+ years’ experience with IAM solutions or software security
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Strong understanding of customer/industry climate
• Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge
• Recent Sales leadership experience
• Proven track record of success leading sales teams.
• Background managing both commercial and SLED accounts
• Working with both Regional Partners and GSI’s
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With a rapidly expanding global team, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.