Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Pricing Analyst (Level 2 or Level 3). The selected candidate will be an integral part of the Northrop Grumman Regulatory Compliance team reporting to the Regulatory Compliance Manager - Estimating System. The position will be located at one of our major Northrop Grumman facilities (Aurora CO, Roy UT, Chandler AZ, Redondo Beach CA, Baltimore MD or Dulles VA). Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Researching and analyzing historical data.
- Interacting with other functional areas to troubleshoot issues in support of proposal requirements and deadlines.
- Developing cost models to support proposal efforts and overall pricing strategy.
- Supporting risk and opportunity assessment, quantification, and analysis during the proposal process.
- Presenting and briefing compliance related activities to senior and executive leadership.
- Helping Division and Business Units by supporting their fact finding, audits, customer negotiations, and certifications while ensuring TINA compliance during all aspects of the proposal process.
- Supporting Pricing and Estimating team initiatives.
- Collaborating with Divisions and Business Units to lead, facilitating and sustaining government estimating compliance through best practices and lessons learned, to standardize processes, implement operational efficiencies for faster, better and compliant proposal products.
- Helping to ensure the ability to track estimating compliance and quality through metric databases.
- Assisting with NG Space sectors compliance to the DFARS Cost Estimating System through self-assessments, analysis, compliance strategy development and Corrective Action Report (CAR) and Correct Action Plan (CAP) resolution.
- Coordinating with internal customers for audit responses and tracking.
- Consultation support to division and business units regarding proposal estimating compliance and representation at the sector/corporate level regarding estimating compliance matters.
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of compliance related disclosures and proposal documentation to the operating segments.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
SpaceBusMgt Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3. Basic Qualifications for a Level 2:
Basic Qualifications for a Level 3:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics or related area with 3+ years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business or 1+ years with a Master's Degree.
Additional Basic qualifications for both levels:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics or related area with 6+ years of combined experience in Pricing/Finance/Contracts/Business or 4+ years with a Master's Degree.
Preferred Qualifications:Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Ability to prioritize effectively and complete work timely in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- A team player that possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools/applications.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Aerospace/defense industry experience.
- Working understanding of TINA and FAR requirements.
- Working understanding of Global Supply Chain processes.
- Working knowledge of material pricing systems.
- Knowledge of the business acquisition process.
- Experience using SAP.
- Risk Analysis and S-curve technique experience.
- Current US Secret level security clearance. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Pricing Analyst 2
Salary minimum: $58,292
Salary maximum: $101,244
Pricing Analyst 3
Salary minimum: $72,200
Salary maximum: $125,400 Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. Learn about Northrop Grumman Total Rewards and Benefits.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.