Customer Service Rep(08399) - 20070 Ashbrook Commons Plaza, #1108Job DescriptionIt's more fun with us!
No one likes being bored at work, which is why a Domino's job is all about having fun! That's how we roll. We live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. It all starts with you
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Customer Service Rep that's exactly what you can be. Our Team Members know their stuff and know how to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding pizza making or up selling.Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Customer Service Rep isn't your average pizza gig. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as CSRs and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
You'll find our Customer Service Representative jobs offer you more. From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best. We don't drop you in the deep end. Your Domino's Manager or teammate will show you the ropes in-store, so you can hit the ground running without any worries.
Domino's CSR Responsibilities Include: :
Those are the basics, but here's what else you can expect:
- Demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Taking orders over the phone and in person
- Dealing with customer concerns
- Cash handling
- Making Domino's high quality pizzas
- Food and portion control
- Hygiene and food safety
- Food preparation
- General cleaning duties
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- Talking and hearing on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Depth perception
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position
- For short distances for short durations
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"high
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24"- 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
- Trays may also be pulled
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
- Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Team Washington, Inc., an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Team Washington, Inc. and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I understand that the Team Washington, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including, but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, citizenship status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
I authorize the Team Washington, Inc. to inquire with any current or former employers, professional, work, educational and personal references listed in the application, or any other individuals I may name concerning my work experience.
I understand that the Team Washington, Inc. reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to require drug and alcohol screening tests of an applicant or an employee either prior to beginning employment or anytime during employment.
I understand that this employment application and any other Team Washington, Inc. documents provided during the application process are not promises of employment.
Subject to any requirements or restrictions by state or local law, I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment is for no definite period of time and either I or the Team Washington, Inc. can terminate employment at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. This at-will employment relationship exists regardless of any other statements and/or policies to the contrary. My signature indicates that I understand and agree that this at-will relationship may not be modified or amended unless in writing by a document that is signed by an authorized representative of the Team Washington, Inc. Any other attempted form of modification is null and void, whether oral, written, expressed or implied.
I certify that the information given by me on this application and during the interview process is true and complete in all respects, and I agree that if the information is found to be false, misleading, or unsatisfactory in any respect (in the Team Washington, Inc.'s judgment) that I will be disqualified from consideration for employment or subject to immediate dismissal if discovered after I am hired.
I understand that I can contact the Team Washington, Inc. to determine the time period that this application will be considered active. If I wish to be considered for employment after any time period that this application is considered active, I understand that I must reapply. I further understand that separate applications may be required for each position for which I wish to be considered.Job Category
Store Customer Service RepFranchise Consent Statement
I understand that Team Washington, Inc. conducts background checks on all potential employees and that prior to conducting a background investigation, Team Washington, Inc. will provide me with a disclosure and authorization form that complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and applicable state and local law.
Background reports serve the purpose of assisting Team Washington, Inc. in making a determination as to my eligibility for employment (including independent contractor assignments, as applicable), promotion, retention, or for other lawful employment purposes.
I understand that information contained in my employment or contractor application, or otherwise disclosed by me before or during my employment or contract assignment, if any, may be used for the purpose of obtaining and evaluating background reports on me. I also understand that nothing herein shall be construed as an offer of employment or contract for services.
I understand that the information in the background check can include, but is not limited to, information concerning my employment and earnings history, education, credit history, motor vehicle history, criminal history, military service, professional credentials and licenses.
I understand that having a criminal history does not automatically bar me from employment. Team Washington, Inc. will consider the nature of the crime, its seriousness, the substantial relation to the position's functions and qualifications, the number of occurrences, the time elapsed since the crime, the applicant's entire work and educational history, employment references and recommendations, and the business necessity of any exclusion when required by federal, state, or local law.
I understand that if I do not consent to a background check, I will be ineligible to work for Team Washington, Inc.