Paper Street Media, LLC is a successful, web-based adult entertainment video on demand network. We are an award-winning company in producing the highest quality content, based out of Downtown Miami. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide.
We are a fun, hip, trendsetting company looking for a highly motivated Full-time Content Production Assistant. The primary role of the Content Production Assistant is to assist the Director of Pre-Production with budget management tasks, booking/casting, meeting planning, and in-office content admin duties. This role requires strong attention-to-detail skills and good analytical skills. We are looking for someone with basic accounting knowledge as well as a film production background.
The job will expose you to the content of adult nature. If this is something you are not comfortable with please do not apply.
The job will start on a 90-day probationary period with a $13/hr wage. After the probationary period, compensation will increase based on performance evaluation.
Learn more about us here (link to http://paperstreetmedia.com/)
- Manage and update budget tracking documents.
- Coordinate with producers and the content team with a focus on monitoring payouts & cost.
- Collect and organize purchase agreements and production contracts.
- Execute due diligence for production paperwork and prepare reports for the management team.
- Assist with talent management for booking and casting. Manage model outreach program (MOP) for custom content.
- Help with license management and initiate conversations with models & performers to establish relationships for licensing deals.
- Act as liaison between model agencies and content producers, assist with new model research.
- Manage and maintain good relationships with model agencies as an ambassador.
- Assist content review and provide feedback reports on MA data, including comments, ratings, and wins/losses, to identify what contents are hits.
- Coordinate and manage internal meetings, such as team planning, trailer review, feedback meeting, and cross-department content meetings.
- Manage new director/producer onboarding procedures and collect paperwork for ingesting use.
- Coordinate with the ingest team for the new director/producer system access setup.
- Assist with wardrobe management and inventory count.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Passionate about film production, video production, creative content, scriptwriting, or other related fields
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Comfortable with numbers and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and others.
- Fast learner and hard worker
- Adaptable, capable of managing multiple deadlines, changing deadlines, delegating responsibility for tasks
- Self-directed worker, but also a team player
- Previous experiences as content or pre-production administrative role is a plus
- Familiar with film production procedure is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593341328Posted: 2021-01-19