Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator, we are a trusted provider of highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies, including the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Health and Human Services, and NASA. Every day, our 10,000 employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are seeking multiple highly motivated Data Analysts, with a focus on performance metrics to join our team. Candidates will be able to identify, analyze and report on Key Performance Indicators. Candidates will support both qualitative and quantitative analysis projects and make recommendations and support in gathering information. Strategic analytic capabilities and understanding of the customer environment are necessary for this position, supported by a history of excellent reporting and presentation of analytic results. The ideal candidate is able to make sense of large datasets in relation to strategic mission objectives. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence officials.
• Bachelor's degree and 14 years relevant experience, or a high school with eighteen years relevant experience.
• Must have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities working in an IC environment
• Must have experience teaching the interpretation of statistical analysis in the use of intelligence reports production
• Must have experience with Python, R, or other programming languages
• Active TS/SCI with poly clearance required.
• Intimate understanding of intelligence strategies and mission capabilities
• Experience with industry-standard data science and visualization tools
• Experience with statistical concepts relative to qualitative analysis
• Experience with Open Source Media Analysis
• Must have expertise in relational data and quantitative analysis
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 605784058Posted: 2021-02-11