Patriot Group International Inc. is seeking a Medical Trainer Instructor - Physician Assistant/Paramedic with military medical experience. This is an OCONUS position is based out of Northern Virginia and will report to the Program Manager. This position will require the candidate to commit to scheduled rotational deployments to high-threat/austere environments. Qualifications: * Minimum of an active USG Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS Clearance.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* A minimum of 21 years of age.
* Five or more (5+) years in Special Operations Military, Civilian Law Enforcement, or Federal Security.
* Experience providing independent medical care in high threat/ austere areas with or without MEDEVAC capabilities.
* Strong instructional background in Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
* Desired - Deployments with federal agencies/military within the past 5 years providing medical services. 5+ Years as a 18D, Ranger Medic, SEAL, or MARSOC.
* Nationally Registered Paramedic, Advanced Paramedic PA, or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.Physical Requirements: * This position does have physical fitness requirements.
* This position may require lifting (up to 60lbs), standing, walking, sitting, and bending throughout the workday.
Posting ID: 605272447Posted: 2021-02-17