McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Executive Support Technician
Capital One is seeking an Executive Support Technician to perform and coordinate support of all IT-related activities and initiatives for senior executives at our Mclean campus. Support to include applications, infrastructure, and technology-related activities. Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems to ensure resolution. Train customers on new products, applications and platforms. Work with application developers and operations teams to support customer-specific production systems. Successful candidate must be someone who seeks out opportunities for process improvement, as well as implements new creative solutions. Excellent customer service and engagement skills are our highest priorities.
- Provide world-class customer support for executives on the McLean Campus and remotely. Some light travel may be required between campus offices. (On-site parking available, all sites within a short driving distance).
- Address inquiries and respond to requests from multiple channels for support, access, application
- Installation and configuration.
- Possess the technical skills needed to support PC, Mac, AV and Mobile platforms
- Provide first level support of Video Conference and Audiovisual equipment.
- Provide on premise support for projects and other support teams where needed.
- Support the automation of solutions for common problems and help find innovative ways to resolve
- Take initiative and complete multiple projects beyond the everyday support role function
- Candidate should have strong communication and customer service skills
- Candidate should be able to multitask efficiently
- Candidate should be adaptable to a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- CompTIA Certification AND A+ Certification AND Network + Certification
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate to Non-IT and IT associates
- 1+ years' experience in technical environment
- 1+ years' experience with hardware and software installations
- 1+ years' experience with troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- 1+ years' experience with Microsoft.
- 1+ years' experience with remote PC support of users
- 1+ years' experience with diagnostic/imaging tools
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).