Physician - Family Medicine
- 4.5-Day, 4-Day, and 3-Day Options
- Some Flexibility Offered (including work-from-home hours)
- No Nights or Weekends
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30am to 5:00pm
- $180,000 to $195,000 Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Bonus Plan
- $220,000+ Total Annual Compensation
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Life/LTD Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Professional Fees Paid
- CME Allowance
- 401k w/ 4% Match
- Metro DC Area
- Reston, Virginia
- Potomac, Maryland
The new physician will work at both the Reston and Potomac offices, but the majority of work is in Reston.
This is a high-end concierge medical practice catering to local residents who are business CEOs, cabinet leaders, public personalities, and others in similar high-profile situations, along with their families. Patients are seen in state-of-the-art offices in Reston and Potomac. The Reston office opened in 2004 and the Potomac office in 2019. They currently employ 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner. The practices offer comprehensive annual exams, treatment for minor injuries and illnesses, coordination with specialists and other providers, and much more.
The practice’s patients are on a concierge membership model and visit the offices for 99% of their care. In very rare circumstances, a physician may visit a patient at home, if requested by the patient and approved by the physician.
Because these are lengthy concierge visits, physicians see an average of 5 patients per day. Some days are only 2 - 3 visits and the maximum daily patient volume is 14 visits.
Physicians typically finish seeing patients by 2:00pm and, if needed, remain at the office for charting, follow-ups, phone consultations, etc.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- provide comprehensive, evidence-based preventive, acute, and chronic care
- oversee or perform appropriate in-office procedures and testing
- develop care plans to meet patients’ healthcare goals
- offer counseling, education, and ongoing support
- refer to medical specialists who are well-matched with patient needs and personality
- advocate for patients and help “troubleshoot” hurdles to care
- participate in and seek opportunities to build medical and healthcare partnerships
- create client education documents and messages based on research and training
- participate in the research and development of timely & informative newsletters
The practice utilizes the Elation Health EHR.
On-call is shared among the providers and activity is minimal. Currently, the rotation is 1:4 and is almost exclusively low-volume phone triage. Depending on the patient and circumstances, it is possible for a physician to have to travel locally during on-call, but this occurs rarely (if ever). Physicians receive bonus compensation for on-call activity.
- Virginia & Maryland medical licenses
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- 3+ years clinical experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions through CHS Recruiting.