Parks Motor Group was founded in April of 1975 by Jack Parks with the inception of Northgate Lincoln Mercury in Tampa, Florida; changing it's name in January of 2011 to Parks Lincoln of Tampa. Heritage Ford was acquired in 1984 and also now carries the Parks name. Stadium Toyota was also acquired in the early 90's.
This entry level position will be responsible for oil changes, tire rotation and other light maintenance work. This could be the start of a great career in the field of automotive service.
What We Offer:
- Uniforms provided
- Averaging 1,500 customer pay and warranty ROs
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Locker rooms
- Christmas bonus
- Remodel dealership slated for late 2017
- Wireless discounts
- Employee purchase and service discounts
- Pay for all Ford classroom expenses including hotel, food, and transportation
- Legal assistance program
- Paid and personalized training with department manager
- Our Parts and Service Directors have over 35 years Ford experience all with Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel
- Career progression with a heavy focus on internal promotions
- Florida hospital wellness discount
- An opportunity to define yourself and your career
- Perform multi-point inspections
- Advises service consultant of additional work
- Service grease fittings, universal joints and steering knuckles, using hand or compressed air powered grease gun
- Inspect fluid levels of steering gear, power steering reservoir, transmission, differential, rear axel housings, and shackles
- Check air pressure of tires
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Add water to radiator and battery
- Replace oil and air filters
- Balance and rotate tires
- Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs needed
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company's vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Follow company safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
- Ensures the customer’s needs are understood.
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Typing – ability to type efficiently in order to enter repair orders.
- Mathematics – calculating service costs and counting change.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction.
- Personal and professional integrity.
Posting ID: 593409247Posted: 2021-01-18