Aerotek's client is hiring for a Warehouse Worker/Receiving Clerk to assist with inventory, receiving, and packaging. Candidates will be performing accurate physical receiving of materials/products in order to maintain integrity of inventory control, and insures deliveries of materials/products to the proper department. Below are a list of day to day job responsibilities:
* Receives product deliveries.
* Records and checks quality and quantity of goods received.
* Inspect, accept, or reject in bound shipments, making note of any damages and discrepancies, and immediately reporting them to the appropriate person.
* Deliver product to the requester.
* Completes all legal formalities, procedures and paper work for receiving of goods.
* Properly inputs received material into computer system and forwards proper documentation to accounts payable.
* Backup for shipping department when needed.
INTERVIEWS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WITHIN 24 HOURS!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.