$14:50 per hour
7:00 AM-5:00 PM
4 days a week
$15.00 per hour
8:30 PM- 6:30 AM
4 nights a week
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Listed in order of importance and/or time spent
• Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
• Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
• Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
• Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
• Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
• Willing to work a flexible shift.
• Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
• High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
• At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
• At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
• At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system