We’re seeking an Office Clerk for an immediate opening in Hempstead, NY! A stable and reputable company in the area, offering hands-on training, and reliable administrative role with excellent benefits.
POSITION SUMMARY: Administrative support for Liability Medical records/film obtainment department to ensure the accurate and timely handling of distribution of medical records to doctors ahead of scheduled IME appointments.
- Assists film obtainment sector by opening CDs/films sent by the client/medical record obtainment company and ensures the films can be assessed/viewed.
- Assist the film obtainment sector of the liability department by saving copies of all CDs sent to the office from the client and/or medical record obtainment company to the Cloud and notating each file of the study type and date of the study received. The clerk will return the original film CD and/or physical radiology films to the client along with a return letter and notate the file of the UPS return tracking number
- Assist the film obtainment sector of the liability department by contacting the doctor’s office post-IME and request the physical films be returned to our office so we can return the films to the client in a timely manner. The administrative clerk will need to create and send the doctor’s office a UPS return label to return the films to our office.
- Assists film obtainment/rad review/Addendum request employee with sending out CDs/physical films/film links for radiology reviews, upcoming IMEs and addendum requests.
- Has 1-3 years of office/administrative experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to consistently adhere to strict processes and procedures
- Proficient with MS Office, with strong PC and data entry skills
- Professional, reliable, possesses effective communication skills, and able to consistently hit deadlines.
Posting ID: 600820611Posted: 2021-01-21