North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. is a multifaceted behavioral health-care system comprised of three programs to serve children and adolescents with a broad spectrum of psychiatric service needs. Programs of service include an 87-bed, Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services licensed, Joint Commission accredited psychiatric residential treatment facility, a Partial Hospitalization Program, and a 16-bed acute psychiatric hospital - which due to high demand - is in the process of expanding to 40 beds (completion February 2021). Our strategic plan for the past two years has been centered on improving fidelity to our evidence-based clinical methodology. North Spring is part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the Nation's largest and most respected health-care management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 83,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health-care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion. We are currently welcoming a full-time Admission Coordinator to our Acute Hospital.
- Answering and responding to incoming program inquiries/referrals via telephone, fax and/or internet in a timely manner.
- Providing information to potential clients, families and referral sources regarding treatment programs, insurance information and admission procedures.
- Obtaining initial client clinical and funding source information during admission.
- Communicates the patient's information to the Medical Director, Director of Admissions, Director of UR, Program Director, Director of Nursing and Director of Education.
- Conducting the admission process with the potential client and families including: explaining the admission forms and securing the appropriate signatures; processing all signed forms as well as copying and distributing to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Providing follow-up to referral sources and families regarding status of patient.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Location: Beautiful Leesburg, Virginia, 40 miles Northwest of Washington DC. Named one of the best places to live by Money magazine. 45-acre campus in a rural area on the northern edge of Leesburg with a gymnasium, beautiful outdoor campus and high ropes course. Excellent public school system.
Competitive salary. Employee benefits available including exemplary health and related insurance after 30 days, 21 days per year Paid Time Off available after 90 days in addition to an Extended Leave Bank for use when sick, opportunity to purchase stock at discounted prices, and a 401(k) Plan with a generous company match. Three meals a day provided at no cost to employees.
Good verbal and written skills, ability to rotate shifts and programs as necessary, ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information. Must consistently exhibit mental and emotional ability to understand and perform the essential functions of the job.
Education: A minimum of a Master's Degree in human services field (i.e. psychology, social work, counseling). Preferred: Licensed in the state of Virginia (LPC, LCSW, LMFT).
Experience: Prefer experience with children and adolescents in psychiatric facility or rehabilitation program.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; 80-90% of the time the incumbent is standing, walking, kneeling, reaching while working with residents.
Requires full range of body motion including handling and physical restraint of residents.
Ability to perform CPR and First Aid.