As a Utilization Manager, you are responsible for improving member utilization within the MatchRX marketplace. You will specifically focus on members that have been with MatchRX a minimum of seven months to promote the continued use of the marketplace, demonstrate best practices, overcome barriers to utilization, and train members as needed. You will also be responsible for contacting members to introduce new features, launch monthly promotions, ask for referrals/testimonials, and gain feedback as to the overall member experience. A successful manager must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, have stellar organizational and communications skills, and demonstrate success in working closely with the sales and customer service teams. You must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and be able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Handle incoming calls, help existing members with orders, resolve issues, and assist with other member experience questions.
- Interact with members and co-workers in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop relationships and incremental business with existing members.
- Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer support or online training role.
- Obtain expert level knowledge of the MatchRX online marketplace
- Must have excellent organizational skills and can multitask.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Exceptional follow up and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent computer, written, and oral communication skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with CRM systems a plus (i.e. Salesforce)
Through the use of our online community, we provide independent pharmacies across the US with a simple, secure way to manage overstocked prescription drugs and locate hard to find medications for their patients.
At MatchRX, we live by our Core Values:
1. Ethical – Do the right thing
2. Member Driven – Doing what’s good for the member
3. Team Player – Working in cohesion
4. Dependable – Constantly reliable
5. Do-er, Go-getter – Being action oriented
Recognized by Royal Oak as the Best Corporate Office for 2020, our success is truly defined by our team members and culture. As a growing team, we offer great opportunities for career advancement and low turnover. We understand the importance of hiring and retaining the right people. We offer a fun and professional environment, promoting a healthy balance between personal and professional lifestyles. When you need a break from the daily tasks, enjoy a game of ping pong or giant jenga, walk the streets of downtown Royal Oak, or grab a bite at one of the many unique bistros along Main Street. Lunch is catered twice per week. Since March 2020, our team has been working remotely from home due to the impact of COVID. We will continue to do so until further notice.
Come join our team!
MatchRX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Posting ID: 582796260Posted: 2021-01-19