Restaurant Manager / Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef Needed Immediately!!!
Competitive Salary + Career Advancement Opportunity!
Major Medical and 2 Weeks of Vacation per year
This FOH Manager position is to work in a high-volume, polished casual dining concept who serves very high quality food! The Manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations while modeling and demonstrating leadership. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through the systems, methods and procedures.
As Kitchen Manager / Sous Chef, you'll be leading a small army of kitchen porters and overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock.
The Kitchen Supervisor position offers individuals, who may not yet have the experience or leadership skills required for a management position, an opportunity to gain experience in order to fulfill their goals. Their responsibilities include supervising staff members, executing shift operations on line, closing duties such as inventory and supervising kitchen cleaning procedures.
Skills and attributes required for success
- A passion for food, people and the business
- Outstanding knowledge of taste profiles, shelf lives, food safety and sanitation as well as proper food handling and storage techniques
- Outstanding recipe knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Strong line operations with the ability to work any and all stations
- Fundamental computer skills
- Maturity and a desire to learn and grow self and others
- Minimum of 2 years of experience that is progressive in a upscale, high volume, $3M to $5M, full service dining environment.
- Strong desire to Achieve
- Dedicated to Career Growth
- Ambition to be the best and work for the best
- Willing to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Demonstration of excellent team leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for detail management
- Must have experience with prepping and cooking from scratch using a set menu
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Patrice & Associates:
With over 30 years of experience, Patrice & Associates is not only the LARGEST Specialty Recruiting firm in North America but the BEST. We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to MATCH talented professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get with Patrice & Associates
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision-makers ('jump the line')
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 609601308Posted: 2021-03-01