RESTAURANT MANAGER - FOH
Come work for a restaurant company with multiple concepts and locations emphasizing high quality, from scratch cooking and a fantastic guest experience! Located primarily in the Northern VA area, we offer an array of American fare food with food to match the concept’s theme, and an upscale casual dining experience in a fun atmosphere.
Compensation is one of the best in the industry, with extremely competitive starting salaries and bonus program, and benefits including generous paid vacation, comprehensive health and dental, 401k, 2 consecutive days off, and social events.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Oversee daily FOH operations of a full-service operation
- Be responsible for managing staff, including hiring, training, scheduling and coaching
- Create a positive, guest-focused environment
If you have:
- At least 3 years of high-volume ($5M+), full-service restaurant management experience
- Experience managing staff, with hiring, scheduling, and training & development skills
- Positive upbeat attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- A stable work history showing career progression
- …then you’re the candidate for us!
Multiple locations available in surrounding areas.
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industry. We are specialized recruiters for all restaurant, retail and hospitality jobs and we have connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands. We are working with one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. They offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through their premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 563396237Posted: 2021-01-20